Unity Tutorial 06

 Unity Tutorial

This week in Unity I learned how to apply animation to my character to give it some movement that made sense. It would start of in a running state then when it jumped he would do another animation where its legs and arms would change, I also learned how to apply an animation to the character for when the player gets a game over. I added the code for these in my player controller script using some new methods like SetTrigger, SetBool and SetInt.

In the second lesson I added some particle effects to the character for when it was running and for when it crashed. I also added in some audio effects for when the character jumps and crashes along with some background music.

I was really happy that I was able to complete these lessons as I had run into some issues early on with it and to be honest I got a little frustrated with it, non the less though I kept plugging away at it and eventually got there. So far I have found the tutorials very helpful and have not had any issues with them, the problems that I was encountering were on my end and it was up to me to figure out what was wrong,, which I eventually did.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unity Tutorial 9

 More Unity I have been a small bit behind on developing my game and have only got round to doing some actual work on it today, I have the s...