Unity Tutorial 9

 More Unity

I have been a small bit behind on developing my game and have only got round to doing some actual work on it today, I have the structure of my game set in place it is just the programming side of it that I need to implement now.

While I know I should not be spending much time on how my game looks visually I cant help but try to make it look aesthetically pleasing , so I have been playing around with different backgrounds and different game object to see what works best for the game. 

I have been doing some further unity tutorials to find out what would work best for my game , currently I am doing a flappy bird game tutorial. It is very informative and has shown me how I can implement the programming needed to get my game up and running.



1 comment:

  1. Hello Peter, I also spent a lot of time on my game visuals, I found it easier to make the main elements of my game work before adding some visuals. I hope you find some good backgrounds and game objects. Apart from that, I look forward to seeing your finished game.

    ReplyDelete

Unity Tutorial 9

 More Unity I have been a small bit behind on developing my game and have only got round to doing some actual work on it today, I have the s...