My Favourite Game

If I had to choose one game that was my favourite I would have to say Tomb Raider 2 for the PS1. This was one of the first games that I ever played. The fact that you could run around as a person in a 3D
environment was mind blowing, then on top of that they throw in that you can shoot the crap out of people also, Mind blown aged 7!. You could also run around her mansion having her butler follow you like a lost puppy and lock him in a walk in freezer which I found way too funny, poor chap never got a moments rest when I was playing.

Tomb Raider 2

1 comment:

  1. Hello Peter, Great choice of a favourite game. You can’t go wrong with Tomb Raider, and still, nowadays, the newer games are great fun, so it’s awesome that they just kept making them better over the years and made loads of them. They remind me of the Uncharted series, with the shooting and third-person adventure type game. This was a cool read, man. Nice one.

    ReplyDelete

Unity Tutorial 9

 More Unity I have been a small bit behind on developing my game and have only got round to doing some actual work on it today, I have the s...