My Favourite Place

 

I have not done much travelling in my time but I do plan to do more in the future once all this covid craic is over and done with. I have however been to America on two occasions visiting family I have there. America is a whole other world in comparison to Ireland and to be honest it was all a bit overwhelming to me as the first time that I was there I was only 8. The second time was much better and I have more fonder memories of it as I was a little older. Anyway this blog post is about my favourite place and I can honestly say that it is when I am playing football or training for football.

Training for football


Image link


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unity Tutorial 9

 More Unity I have been a small bit behind on developing my game and have only got round to doing some actual work on it today, I have the s...